CONSOLIDATED LIST OF EMPANELED TEACHERS ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18 OF ALL SUBJECTS for JNV HAMIRPURDOWNLOAD LIST
CLASS 6TH RESULT JNVST 2017DOWNLOAD Result
Notice for inviting applications for empanelment/engagement of Teachers purely on Contract for the session 2017-181. Download Advertisement
2. Download Vacancy Position of Contract Teachers
3. Download Eligibility Criteria
4. Download Application Format for the post of PGTs/TGTs (Other than posts listed at S.No. 5)
5-Application Format for Librarians
About JNV Hamirpur
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Hamirpur which was established in the year 1986-87, in accordance with NPE-1986, has grown leaps and bounds in a short span of time & carved a niche for itself in the region of Himachal Pradesh in the field of Education. Like all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas throughout India, JNV Dungrin is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and impart the CBSE curricula. Admission to Vidyalaya is made at the class VI level through open test conducted at District level by CBSE. Out of the total strength of 519 students studying in this School in the academic session 2011-12, 322 are boys and 197 girls.
The school which is situated on the lap of Mother Nature and housed in an imposing modern building has a magnificent library with a stock of over 7000 books, well equipped Science Labs, an computer Lab and every class room as a Smart Room, well ventilated classrooms, provision for indoor games like Table tennis and Chess etc. Each class room of vidyalaya is connected with internet so that online lessons can be delivered to the students on demand.
Selection through entrance test at 6th and 9th standard.
Providing good quality modern education.
Free Boarding and lodging.
Inculcating values and environment awareness.
Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning)
Promoting national integration through migration.
Trend setters through pace setting activities.
1. To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
3. To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
Welcome to the website for JNV Dungrin. I hope that it will provide you with a helpful insight into our school and our hopes and aspirations for all who belong to it.
Our first task is to help our pupils to be happy and secure, to build a school environment based on mutual respect, friendship and care for one another. This creates the right atmosphere for young people, as individuals, to grow and be challenged to develop their talents to the full.