NOTICE FOR EMPANELMENT/ENGAGEMENT OF TEACHERS ON CONTRACT BASIS
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India), invites applications from eligible candidates purely on contract basis for the academic session 2016-2017 against following vacancies :
PGT :Economics, Bio Technology
TGT : English, FCSA,
MIS :Music Teacher
TOTAL POSTS: 5
Interested/eligible applicants can download the application and apply to the Principal-cum-Chairman of the Vidyalaya Appointment Committee (VAC) of the JNV Hamirpur.
The last date of accepting applications is 30.06.2016. Applications can be either sent through registered/speed post only or can be submitted in person in the office between 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on all working days.
- Download Advertisement
- Download Eligibility Criteria
- Download Application Format
- Download Application
Format for Music Teachers
TENDER NOTICE 2016-17
DOWNLOAD TENDER FORM & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin, District Hamirpur ; which was established in the year 1986-87, in accordance with NPE-1986, has grown leaps and bounds in a short span of time & carved a niche for itself in the region of Himachal Pradesh in the field of Education.
Like all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas throughout India, JNV Dungrin is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and impart the CBSE curricula. Admission to Vidyalaya is made at the class VI level through open test conducted at District level by CBSE.
- Selection through entrance test at 6th and 9th standard.
- Providing good quality modern education.
- Free Boarding and lodging.
- Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning)
- Promoting national integration through migration.
- Trend setters through pace setting activities.
1. To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
3. To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
4. To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.