Mr. S. K. Mishra, School Principal
Details of Contractual Staff (Teaching and Non-teaching) for Session 2016-17
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin, District Hamirpur ; which was established in the year 1986-87, in accordance with NPE-1986, has grown leaps and bounds in a short span of time & carved a niche for itself in the region of Himachal Pradesh in the field of Education.
Like all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas throughout India, JNV Dungrin is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and impart the CBSE curricula. Admission to Vidyalaya is made at the class VI level through open test conducted at District level by CBSE.
- Selection through entrance test at 6th and 9th standard.
- Providing good quality modern education.
- Free Boarding and lodging.
- Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning)
- Promoting national integration through migration.
- Trend setters through pace setting activities.
1. To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
3. To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
4. To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
Welcome to the website for JNV Dungrin. I hope that it will provide you with a helpful insight into our school and our hopes and aspirations for all who belong to it.
Our first task is to help our pupils to be happy and secure, to build a school environment based on mutual respect, friendship and care for one another. This creates the right atmosphere for young people, as individuals, to grow and be challenged to develop their talents to the full.