Conduct of lateral entry test 2015 for class IX against vacant seats for admission in JNV during the Academic year 2015-16
Application Form duly completed in all respect must reach the Office of the Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the concerned district on or before Friday the 15th May 2015 Duly filled in application forms must be sent through registered post A/D. If the candidate prefers to submit Application Form in person, he/she is advised to get the acknowledgement from the office of the Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Selection Test for admission to IX class will be conducted on Sunday, the 7 th June, 2015 in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of concerned district.
DOWNLOAD PROSPECTUS CUM APPLICATION FORM
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin, District Hamirpur ; which was established in the year 1986-87, in accordance with NPE-1986, has grown leaps and bounds in a short span of time & carved a niche for itself in the region of Himachal Pradesh in the field of Education.
Like all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas throughout India, JNV Dungrin is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and impart the CBSE curricula. Admission to Vidyalaya is made at the class VI level through open test conducted at District level by CBSE.
- Selection through entrance test at 6th and 9th standard.
- Providing good quality modern education.
- Free Boarding and lodging.
- Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning)
- Promoting national integration through migration.
- Trend setters through pace setting activities.
1. To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
3. To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
4. To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.