- Please click here to view the pictures of recent activities at School.
- We wish everyone a very happy and prosperous New Year 2014.
New Opening date for this tender notice is now 05/03/2014
Sealed tenders are invited from registered firms/suppliers for Chapati Making Machine, Diesel Bhathi, Other Kitchen Equipment, Water coolers, PA System and Lab Equipment etc. Tender forms can be obtained from the Principal, JNV-Dungrin on payment of non refundable tender fee of Rs.200/- each tender in cash or by post through Demand draft of Rs.250/- in favour of Principal, JNV-Dungrin payable at PNB-Kharwar(Hamirpur(HP). Tender documents shall be available for sale from 10.00 AM to 1.30 PM on all working days which will be sold and received upto 24.02.2014 by 4.00 PM and will be opened on 25.02.2014 from 11.00 AM onwards by PAC in this Vidyalaya. The tender form can also be downloaded from our website www.jnvhamirpur.org.in and the bank draft of Rs.200/- towards tender fee alongwith separate demand draft for 5% EMD may be enclosed with tender at the time of submission.
Download Tender forms and terms and conditions
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin, District Hamirpur ; which was established in the year 1986-87, in accordance with NPE-1986, has grown leaps and bounds in a short span of time & carved a niche for itself in the region of Himachal Pradesh in the field of Education.
Like all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas throughout India, JNV Dungrin is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and impart the CBSE curricula. Admission to Vidyalaya is made at the class VI level through open test conducted at District level by CBSE.
- Selection through entrance test at 6th and 9th standard.
- Providing good quality modern education.
- Free Boarding and lodging.
- Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning)
- Promoting national integration through migration.
- Trend setters through pace setting activities.
1. To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
3. To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
4. To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.